Questions / Answers


Which are the conditions in order to rent a car?
Your international driving lisence must be held at least one year. For car categories A, B, C the minimum age is 21 years and for categories D, E, F, G, I and J the minimum age is 25.


Is it allowed for another driver to drive the car?
In order for any driver to drive the car his full name will have to be written in the rental contract and fulfill the conditions above. The additional driver is free of charge.


What deposit do I have to pay?
The estimated cost of the rental cost is payed in deposit by gredit card or cash. In addition the collision damage waiver (C.D.W) amount for the car is commited from the renter by gredit card.


What type of insurance is provided?
The type of insurance for all company vehicles is Comprehensive Insurance with C.D.W 400 € for groups A,B,C and 600 € for groups D, E, F, G, I and J.


Are there damages not covered by the insurance?
Damages to tires, wheels and car underneath are not covered by any insurance.


Can I travel abroad with a rented car?
You will need an advanced written company authorization and an abroad insurance document.


What should I do in case of an accident?
You should call the police right away and after contact with our office.